Sound Track

“Difícil não é lutar por aquilo que se quer, e sim desistir daquilo que mais se ama.(...) » Bob Marley

domingo, 6 de março de 2011

Imagine This



«Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky
Imagine all the people, Living for today.

Imagine there's no countries, It isn't hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for, And no religion too. Imagine all the people, Living life in peace.

You may say, I'm a dreamer, But I'm not the only one. I hope some day, You'll join us, And the world will be as one.

Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can. No need for greed or hunger, A brotherhood of man. Imagine all the people, Sharing all the world.

You may say,I'm a dreamer,But I'm not the only one. I hope some day, You'll join us, And the world will live as one» in John Lennon

[retirado de um mail que Crys me enviou] [simplesmente mágnifico]

2 comentários:

CoisasDaGaja disse...

Uma das letras mais "perfeitas" :))

Beijo

M.LipGloss disse...

Gosto muito muito muito!!!! com ternura :)