Sound Track

“Difícil não é lutar por aquilo que se quer, e sim desistir daquilo que mais se ama.(...) » Bob Marley

segunda-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2011

Wanna Tell You


«Guess I'm caught up everyday.Tryin' to keep it all together. While the time just slips away.See I know nothing lasts forever.

Imagine there was no tomorrow.Imagine that I couldn't see your face.
There'd be no limit to my sorrow.So all I can say.I wanna tell you something.Give you something
Show you in so many ways.Cuz it would all mean nothing.

If I don't say something.Before it all goes away.Don't wanna wait to bring you flowers.Waste another hour.Let alone another day.
I'm gonna tell you something.Show you something.Won't wait 'till it's too late.

I can't wait,I won't wait, I don't wanna wait.
I can't wait, I won't wait, I don't wanna wait. I won't wait 'till it's too late

Just a simple conversation. Just a moment is all it takes.I wanna be there just to listen.And I don't wanna hesitate.Imagine there was no tomorrow. Imagine that I couldn't see your face.There'd be no limit to my sorrow.Cuz there is nothing that can fill this space

I don't wanna put it off for too long.I didn't say all that I had to say.I wanna take the time to right the wrongs.Before we get to the play.

Just lean on my shoulder.It's not over 'till it's over.Don't worry 'bout it.Cuz I'm gonna make sure
I'm gonna get stronger.

I don't wanna wait until the storm.There's something wrong.And now you're gone.And I can't find ya.I wanna tell you something.Give you something.Show you in so many ways.Cuz it would all mean nothing.If I don't say something.Before it all goes away.» Alicia Keys